Pantry in need of supplies following Hurricane Irma
The Shelter is pleased to report that our residents, pets, staff and families who sheltered here, weathered the storm safe and sound! Although our facility and grounds sustained some damage, our pantry and pet kennel are in desperate need of supplies.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:HOW YOU CAN HELP:The emergency shelter is in need of canned food and frozen fruits and vegetables. The pantry is very low on marinara sauce, peanut butter and jelly, canned soup, tuna, canned chicken, etc.
• HOST A FOOD DRIVE – you can collect a variety of food items as suggested above or be specific, such as a Peanut Butter & Jelly Drive at your church, school or neighborhood.
• HOST A KENNEL COLLECTION to secure food and pet supplies for The Shelter’s four-legged residents.
• COLLECT BABY ITEMS such as diapers and wipes for our youngest residents.
• CREATE PERSONAL CARE PACKAGES for emergency shelter residents.
• DONATE GIFT CARDS to purchase items of most need – Publix, Walmart, Target, etc. work best and are easy to mail – The Shelter for Abused Women & Children, PO Box 10102, Naples FL, 34101.