Gentle’men Against Domestic Violence®
.Gentle’men Against Domestic Violence® (GADV) is a ground-breaking program that supports The Shelter’s eight-week Raising Gentle’men Program, encouraging boys and men to be equal partners with women and girls to end domestic violence and promote nonviolence as a desirable masculine trait..
Join GADV – Member Benefits
The support we seek is an annual contribution of $250 which includes:
- Participation and relaxation at our annual Signature Men’s Event . . .
- Opportunity to attend the annual GADV meeting to learn about the progress and outcomes of our outreach GADV programs and spread the word to your friends and neighbors.
- Opportunity to tour The Shelter for Abused Women & Children and learn about its good work!
- Opportunity to participate in a three-hour domestic violence training session at The Shelter to learn about the challenges we face going forward.
- A GADV lapel pin to proudly wear in your support of the program.
Call Rebecca Thompson at 239-7753862 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgCLICK HERE TO JOIN