I would like to
The Shelter is a good steward of your support. (Annual Reports/Financials) You join the solution by making a tax-deductible donation in one of the following ways:
- Checks made payable to The Shelter: PO Box 10102, Naples FL 34101
- In-kind donations of clothing, accessories, household items and furniture to our thrift shoppe, or host a drive
- Stocks, Bonds, Equities, Real Estate, Art* donations may help you avoid tax on appreciated value; all items over $5,000 require independent appraisal for the IRS
- Bequest* designate The Shelter the beneficiary of your Will, Trust, IRA, retirement or insurance plan
- Charitable Trust and Deferred Gifts* can provide you income as well as substantial tax-savings
- Memorial or Honorarium Gifts honor a loved one and we’ll send an acknowledgement to the person of your choice
- Matching Gifts check with your employer about matching contributions and make your gift go further! (Company match list)
- Autos for Options – Donate your well-maintained, used car to The Shelter’s The Shelter Options Shoppe
- View our Essentials List – Donate items that are essential to help transform the lives of survivors of domestic abuse and human trafficking.
*We are not tax experts. We advise you to consult your financial, legal or tax adviser about the specifics of your donation. If you have questions about your gift to The Shelter, or for more details on the above mentioned gift options, please call The Shelter’s Donor Relations Office at 239.775.3862, ext. 205, or email to CFields@NaplesShelter.org
The Shelter is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit/charitable organization.
Donor Bill of Rights – The Shelter is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and endorses this code of ethics that addresses charity donations.
The Shelter for Abused Women & Children is firmly committed to our donor’s privacy. We will neither sell nor share any of our donor information. Further, we do not publish a list of our donors in a public forum. Donors are recognized as they request.